JUNIOR PROGRAMME SIGN UP
We are using a new method for sign up and communication this season. This will enable us to improve our communication with you all if there are changes and you can use the app to ensure you turn up at the correct location.
The first time through this process is a bit cumbersome but for future sign ups it will be easier. Follow the steps below and you should be OK but if you have issues email us email@example.com
INITIAL SIGN UP
The first step it to set up a profile (you can use your Facebook login). Visit our sign up page and create a login
ADDING YOUR CHILDS DETAILS
1. Once you are signed in you first need to add you child’s details.
2. Across the top of the page you will see multiple tabs (My info, training, event/camp, appointments….
3. Click on “My info”. On the new page on the right you can see a “Family Members” box. Click on Add Family Member and put your child details (note: the email address in here should probably be your email not your child’s). Also ensure you click on “paid for by” and choose your name not the child’s.
SIGN UP FOR TERM 4 2018
1. Next you need to sign up for the term.
2. Click on the TRAINING tab (this brings up all the clubs training sessions)
3. Scroll through the dates, you will see “junior session” listed on this date at 4:30pm. Click in the SIGN UP box
4. You can then “Make a reservation”. Click on the “Make a single reservation – your child’s name”
5. The next page is the “services” page, select “Junior Tri Programme” from the list next to “what kind of membership services would you like”.
6. Choose the registration fee based on your child’s age and click on the > next to the price
If you have more than 1 child just sign your first child up now and email us (we’re just got to work out the correct method for applying discounts (you receive 20% off for 2 or more children)
T-SHIRT / TRI SUIT PURCHASE
1. Before you check out you can purchase a T-shirt (we encourage kids to wear them to training). We also have Tri Suits (these are basic tri suits that are very reasonably priced). They are not super durable so save them for swim/bike/run workouts and racing. To purchase these click on the “SERVICES & PRODUCTS” tab.
2. These items can be collected when we have sessions at our Waltham Pool base or on opening day on Sunday 15th October.
Once you are done then go to your shopping cart and check out